Fitness

Day 0 - A Commitment to Focus T25

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Seems mildly ironic that the last post I wrote was on motivation, and then I dropped off the face of the Earth for over two months.  As you may have guessed, that was due largely to my own flagging motivation as well as an insane, busy, WONDERFUL summer!

I may have mentioned that I switched jobs into an IS nursing position back in June.  That in and of itself has been an interesting transition.  Between learning a completely new set of skills, a vacation (a cruise!), travel for work, and typical busyness; my own health and fitness goals took a back seat to life.  With my goals outside of my priorities, I fell off the wagon and then proceeded to roll down the hill, and I landed in a briar patch of weight gain and unhealthy eating.  That is just personal, tested proof that your goals always have to be forefront in your mind if you are going to reach them!  See, I did you a favor....that was my whole intention.


In all seriousness, though, I finally have my head on straight.  Maybe that's because I stepped on the scale this morning and just about died at the amount of weight I DID gain in the course of one summer.  Maybe it's because I miss the accountability of coaching and the structure of a defined fitness program.  Regardless, I'm back in the game.  Care to play with me?   Here's how:  I've committed to completing Focus T25, beginning tomorrow.  To show you just how serious I am about this reboot, I am even posting my "Before" pics and weight on the blog:




Aack, right??  *shudder*  I can't believe I let it get that bad again.....  But I digress.  So how do YOU play?  Where do you come in?  On the right side of this blog, you'll see buttons to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.  On Instagram and Facebook I will be posting daily accountability pics as well as other health-related stuff.  Head on over, and help keep me accountable!  Who knows?  You may even enjoy yourself.......  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE





Like Me on Facebook